Amiga Scammer - Sometimes known as amiga2000/profizmus/tiedlehet/Kryptonit_a/CommodoreAmigaWorld

List all your hardware and upgrades for sale here.

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Amiga Scammer - Sometimes known as amiga2000/profizmus/tiedlehet/Kryptonit_a/CommodoreAmigaWorld

Post by terriblefire »

Robson wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:15 pm I think he's not always dishonest but definitely hugely jealous of any kind of activity that generates revenue.
He's from around Szeged but as far as I heard he avoids every kind of personal interaction (even though some said they'd thank him few things in person...)
Well my stated goal is to stamp out gougers. So i guess i'm his #1 enemy. Maybe i'll find out what his bread and butter sales are and make a cheap clone of it.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
Chain-Q

Re: Amiga Scammer - Sometimes known as amiga2000/profizmus/tiedlehet/Kryptonit_a/CommodoreAmigaWorld

Post by Chain-Q »

I can second what Robson wrote, this guy is sadly _very_ well known in Hungarian Amiga/Retro circles, and distrusted for a long-long-LONG (approaching a decade, I'd say) time. I could point to pages and pages of discussion on various Hungarian forums, where people he scammed or tried to discuss him and his "advertisements" online. I guess no one buys his BS any more in Hungary, so he went international lately. As a fellow Hungarian to him, I apologize for the inconvenience caused, please just ignore and/or ban/blacklist him whenever he turns up and starts to talk about this kind of stuff. It's not worth the hassle, really, you can't change him, or talk sense into him, it's like pissing people off is his hobby.
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

terriblefire wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:29 pm Maybe i'll find out what his bread and butter sales are and make a cheap clone of it.
Sir, I like how your mind works :D

What about the product name:
Karma v1.0

I can already envision the silkscreen. :chairsmack:
The ultimate butt hurt
Robson

Post by Robson »

I don't think he has any product to offer. It's all calculations and telling how stupid you are for not earning the big bucks. It's only simple trade of computers and parts what I've seen so far, never making of stuff like you or exxos do. Wanted to get into the repair business too but his reputation by that time was way down below zero and all he can do is moaning about another guy who does a great job and have some success in it.
ppera's nick on atariage is a perfect description. (I wouldn't be surprised getting a message after my comments too but I do what said in the first comment here-ignore)
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Robson wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:40 am I don't think he has any product to offer. It's all calculations and telling how stupid you are for not earning the big bucks. It's only simple trade of computers and parts what I've seen so far, never making of stuff like you or exxos do. Wanted to get into the repair business too but his reputation by that time was way down below zero and all he can do is moaning about another guy who does a great job and have some success in it.
ppera's nick on atariage is a perfect description. (I wouldn't be surprised getting a message after my comments too but I do what said in the first comment here-ignore)
From what i can tell he has approached several TF1260 builders trying to get them to sell him one. After the first couple had a bad experience being told this card was not worth it the call went out to tell EVERYONE building them not to sell to this guy.

I also know two other things. He tried to get legitimate 060s from someone but argued so much about the price he got told to "go away". And two he has made a purchase from our peddler of fake Chinese CPUS "funkward-tech" in the last 6 months.

So I'm wondering if he got burned by funkward and needs a good CPU to make a demo so he can then pedal his trash?

Finally i found this

http://forum.amigaspirit.hu/index.php?a ... 92&page=70
"Sziasztok!

Ezt a levelet azért írom Nektek, mert Ti vagytok azok, akik segítettetek nekem különböző Amigás problémában és ezért hálás vagyok.

Tudom már sokszor téma volt a Vaterás vásárlások során történő tapasztalatok megosztása (lásd Amigaspirit), azonban úgy gondolom, hogy legfrissebb tapasztalatom mégis megóvhat Titeket, egy esetleges kellemetlenségtől.

Ismert emberünk, Nagy László, aki a már sokak által ismert minősíthetetlen stílusban, olykor utasítgató, máskor követelőző módon próbálja felhívni magára a figyelmet.

Sajnos, sikerült nekem is kapcsolatba kerülni vele. Valósággal sokkolt, amikor pár levélváltás után kiderült, emberünk minden Vaterás tevékenységemet (legalábbis Amigás vonalon) végig megfigyelte. Tudomása volt a birtokomban lévő gépekről, eszközökről, valamint nem is titkolva ezen tevékenységét, erről részletes listát küldött nekem (linkekkel alátámasztva). Telefonon persze nem elérhető, mert nem létező telefonszám van megadva. E-mail-ben tőmondatokban utasítgat.

Saját egészségem (idegeim) megóvásának érdekében, kapcsolattartásunk idején végig higgadtan, udvariasan válaszoltam a leveleire. Ez a dolog működni látszik, nem igazán tud mit kezdeni a helyzettel.

Nem is nyújtom tovább a levelet. A lényeg, és bár lehet, hogy ismeritek minden nick-jét, azért én itt leírom, mert van új (én személy szerint ebbe futottam bele).

Kryptonit_a

CommodoreAmigaWorld

Profizmus

TiedLehet

Én ezeken a neveken azonosítottam. A cím mindig Szeged környéki, az én csomagom Deszk-ről jött. Egyébként, nekem szerencsém volt, a vásárolt termék rendben megérkezett. Az, hogy sérülésmentesen, csak a szerencsén múlt. Rendkívül silány módon, mindössze egyetlen polisztirol lappal védve (az is csak felül, oldalt, alul semmi) érkezett.

Értékelni nem szeret, de próbálja gyűjteni a pozitívokat, nekem azonnal írta, hogy értékeljem.
It seems the lads @Chain-Q and @Robson are correct. Its like he has a database of all Amiga related sales in Hungary. I know in the past he was trying to upgrade Apollo 1240s to 1260s and make money that way. But the TF1260 will have flattened that plan.

Its funny that he laughs at me for giving away the 1230 and 1260. Taunts me for letting the websites sell them... this is my personal measure of success actually. More competition and more ways you can get my stuff is what i want to see in the Amiga community.

I mean he can be jealous of the revenue all he wants but its hard graft making this stuff and if it was expensive, difficult to make and hard to get nobody would bother. The appeal of the TF1260 is its everywhere and maintainable.

EDIT: The bit I dont get is if he can solder worth **** why doesnt he just make TF1260s and sell them.... I guess i answered my own question there LOL.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
mikro

Post by mikro »

terriblefire wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:07 amAnd two he has made a purchase from our peddler of fake Chinese CPUS "funkward-tech" in the last 6 months.
Can't vouch for his present activities but I'd bought legitimate Rev. 6 CPUs from "funkward-tech" 3 years ago. Good price, no fakes.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

mikro wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:38 am
terriblefire wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:07 amAnd two he has made a purchase from our peddler of fake Chinese CPUS "funkward-tech" in the last 6 months.
Can't vouch for his present activities but I'd bought legitimate Rev. 6 CPUs from "funkward-tech" 3 years ago. Good price, no fakes.
Its probably not intentional but China has noticed the demand for 060s and has become greedy. So i'm betting his suppliers are the issue.
———
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

mikro wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:38 am
I purchased 2 from him years ago. They were both rev 6. One worked fine and the other one was faulty ( but it did actually boot up just not functioning correctly). Trying to return stuff.. nope.. Gave up in the end. He was not interested.
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
kulamario

Post by kulamario »

I had the unpleasantness of talking to him, the guy evidently wants something, he tried to teach me how and for how much tf1260 cards should be
I wrote to him that I can sell him a card but paypal as for family or friends
It began to twist that he only shopped with security on ebay
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

kulamario wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:06 pm I had the unpleasantness of talking to him, the guy evidently wants something, he tried to teach me how and for how much tf1260 cards should be
I wrote to him that I can sell him a card but paypal as for family or friends
It began to twist that he only shopped with security on ebay
Yeah he will get it from you, pretend it does not work, then do claim. Nobody send to this guy. Complete scammer.

For anyone out there.. The actual COST in parts of making a TF1260 is about £160-180. Add in a couple of hours of minimum wage + cost of warranty it comes to about £230 before CPU. If you are doing them in bulk, not providing any warranty and physically handing them to the recipient then £200 is possible. Stores like amigastore.eu will need to add VAT on so thats fair enough. Also do you really want webstores paying minimum wage for soldering your card... I didnt think so.

Anyone trying to haggle below this is dreaming or scamming.
———

Return to “AMIGA FOR SALE”