TF2040 Design Complete

News & updates for the upcoming 68060 accelerator

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: TF2040 Design Complete

Post by terriblefire »

AndreaM wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:43 pm Those who can, do. Those who can't whinge about those who can.

Except for those of us who know we can't and just appreciate those not only can but share it with the rest of us. :)
Yup. They're just butthurt :) All I want is for people to enjoy the stuff i make. Even if its only like 5 people.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

I mentioned the fame thing to my wife.... after she stopped laughing she sent me this...

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-03 at 8.06.32 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-03 at 8.06.32 PM.jpeg (46.9 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

My new channel intro music.... Because I want FAME LOL....

And they're terrible
———
JezC

Post by JezC »

terriblefire wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:47 pm All I want is for people to enjoy the stuff i make. Even if its only like 5 people.
Well, I certainly love the TF536 (both for the ST and A500), so please ignore the ungrateful few & accept the gratitude of the many who do appreciate your involvement!
I know the TF536 isn't your favourite but with only the A500s and many STs (plus a Falcon) I don't think I can use any of your other designs - yet! ;)
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Contrary to popular myth I do like my TF536. Its the Amiga 500 card i always wanted
———
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

terriblefire wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:12 pm Simple question.. do the regular forum users want to know what i'm up to? I'm happy to keep stuff dark if the answer is no. It makes no difference to me.
It was a treat to see you develop, debug and solder toghether all the cards you made in all of the video's, and I am very happy that I have most of the cards for my Amiga's. :)
It has been the only way to rebuild my previously owned setup within a budget and it has been a lot of fun building it.

So YES, If you have something you want to share, please do. :dualthumbup:
JezC

Post by JezC »

terriblefire wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:20 pm Contrary to popular myth I do like my TF536. Its the Amiga 500 card i always wanted
Also love the fact it can be used with the ST's (with just a firmware change)! :thumbup:
Danoo

Post by Danoo »

I am another... that enjoys reading / watching the development of TF cards, one of the main reasons for visiting the forum each day. :D
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

Danoo wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:37 pm I am another pleb that enjoys reading / watching the development of TF cards, one of the main reasons for visiting the forum each day. :D
Im not very good at entertaining but i do my best. I'm getting serious sarcasm from my wife about wanting fame now. She's not sure she can live with someone so famous... its not what she expected... etc etc. :lol

I mean the lifestyle of an amiga accelerator designer... hand me a megapint of wine!
———
Danoo

Post by Danoo »

:lol: was editing the post to change the tone, but ... it already had been quoted :oops:
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Return to “TF360”