Musicgraph and Cubase

All information is slowing being ported from AMN over to this section for preservation.
UnderTheRain

Musicgraph and Cubase

Post by UnderTheRain »

Ok recently I won an auction on eBay with a replay 16 and some other stuff with it. I'm keeping the replay but I won't use the other stuff that came with it some I'm going to offer it free to a good home. I cba to list it on eBay and I'd rather give it away and it go to someone that will use it than it sit in a box in my spare room.

What other stuff is it?

Well there's a copy of musicgraph disk/manual
two extra midi dongle's with midi ports and what look like serial ports at the other end
inside the musicgraph manual is a small pcb with a chip on not sure what that is
and a box with floppies in including a steinberg cubase disk a steinberg tutorial disk, a steingberg MROS disk and what looks like loads of copied disks with what looks like music files and more cubase on.

I don't know if any of this works it doesn't interest me and I don't feel like checking all the disks so I have absolutely no idea what's on them.

First come first served if you want let me know and I will forward to you.

Regards

Brian

IMG_20220428_194302.jpg
IMG_20220428_194302.jpg (177.3 KiB) Viewed 2134 times
JezC

Re: Musicgraph and Cubase

Post by JezC »

UnderTheRain wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:46 pm Ok recently I won an auction on eBay with a replay 16 and some other stuff with it. I'm keeping the replay but I won't use the other stuff that came with it some I'm going to offer it free to a good home. I cba to list it on eBay and I'd rather give it away and it go to someone that will use it than it sit in a box in my spare room.

What other stuff is it?

Well there's a copy of musicgraph disk/manual
two extra midi dongle's with midi ports and what look like serial ports at the other end
inside the musicgraph manual is a small pcb with a chip on not sure what that is
and a box with floppies in including a steinberg cubase disk a steinberg tutorial disk, a steingberg MROS disk and what looks like loads of copied disks with what looks like music files and more cubase on.

I don't know if any of this works it doesn't interest me and I don't feel like checking all the disks so I have absolutely no idea what's on them.

First come first served if you want let me know and I will forward to you.

Regards

Brian

IMG_20220428_194302.jpg
Yes please - happy to cover postage etc. for them as well (I'm in the UK).

Just let me know & I'll sort it via PM with you if that's OK?

;)
UnderTheRain

Post by UnderTheRain »

Cool just PM me your address and i'll send it don't worry about the postage :)
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

I'm starting to wonder who has more retro gear, @JezC or @rubber_jonnie ? :lol:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
HigashiJun

Post by HigashiJun »

exxos wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:43 am I'm starting to wonder who has more retro gear, @JezC or @rubber_jonnie ? :lol:
:lol:
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

exxos wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:43 am I'm starting to wonder who has more retro gear, @JezC or @rubber_jonnie ? :lol:
I'm close on 60 machines of all sorts, probably closer to 70 if you include old PCs and laptops. Then if you count 1050s and 1541s (they have RAM, ROM and CPU, that's a computer, right?) then definitely closer to 70.

Better do an audit :dizzy:
Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
JezC

Post by JezC »

The vast majority of mine is music-related...and I choose to exclude all the old PC systems on principle.

So, RJ has more diverse retro machines but I may well have more STs!

It's not a competition!

;)
rubber_jonnie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rubber_jonnie »

JezC wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:38 am
The vast majority of mine is music-related...and I choose to exclude all the old PC systems on principle.

So, RJ has more diverse retro machines but I may well have more STs!

It's not a competition!

;)
How many STs then? (It is a competition ;) )

Collector of many retro things!
800XL and 65XE both with Ultimate1MB,VBXL/XE & PokeyMax, SIDE3, SDrive Max, 2x 1010 cassette, 2x 1050 one with Happy mod, 3x 2600 Jr, 7800 and Lynx II
Approx 20 STs, including a 520 STM, 520 STFMs, 3x Mega ST, MSTE & 2x 32 Mhz boosted STEs
Plus the rest, totalling around 50 machines including a QL, 3x BBC Model B, Electron, Spectrums, ZX81 etc...
JezC

Post by JezC »

UnderTheRain wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:29 am Cool just PM me your address and i'll send it don't worry about the postage :)
PM sent - many thanks!
:thumbup:
JezC

Post by JezC »

rubber_jonnie wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:10 am How many STs then? (It is a competition ;) )

The official answer (according to my wife at least) is "too many" :lol:

To be honest I stopped counting the ST's (including the 1x Falcon, 2x Mega STs and 3x STE's) after I got past 30...and i somehow managed to buy a few more after that :oops:
I'm pretty sure I've not passed the 40 mark yet though! ;)

If I were to include the many various vintage PCs/laptops along with the couple of Psions, 2x Amigas, NC100, 3x BBCs (plus various second processors) I'd probably be pushing past 70 towards 80 8-)

Return to “ATARI MUSIC NETWORK”