Scottish Amiga User Group Meetup August 2022

Latest Atari related news.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Scottish Amiga User Group Meetup August 2022

Post by terriblefire »

The Scottish Amiga Users Group is having its first in-person meetup since before the pandemic. It's happening in Glasgow on Saturday, 13th August in the URC Church Hall, 111 Mossside Road, Glasgow G41 3TP, from noon until 6pm, and we'll head to a local bar for beers and food after that.

Aside from Amigas, there are usually a few other vintage machines on show, and people are welcome to bring their own hardware (though please let @Daedalus know if you're bringing gear so he can reserve a table for you). We'll be having high score competitions, possibly a technical talk, and of course the obligatory SWOS tournament.

The Facebook event with full details can be found here:
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Scottish Amiga User Group Meetup August 2022

Post by terriblefire »

Reminder that this is happening. I will have a table setup with some things. If anyone is coming along and wants to see anything from the TF collection please post a message here and i'll do my best.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
amimjf

Post by amimjf »

Am normally 300 miles away, but if the train drivers go on strike and delay my return home from family holiday (Fort William and Glasgow), then I will pop in.

Wondering if I should I pack my dead TF536 just in case.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

amimjf wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:04 pm Wondering if I should I pack my dead TF536 just in case.
I wont have soldering gear with me.. Just 2 machine setups probably.
———
amimjf

Post by amimjf »

Good to meet everyone in person, kids loved the CD32 special James Pond. Getting second place in the raffle was an extra treat, even if we where already on the M74.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

amimjf wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:33 am Good to meet everyone in person, kids loved the CD32 special James Pond. Getting second place in the raffle was an extra treat, even if we where already on the M74.
The after event drinking was messy. Mrs TF was not amused at me getting home at 3am (well actually she did point and laugh)
———

Return to “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS”