With a Happy New Year comes a new website!

Latest Atari related news.
Atari74user

With a Happy New Year comes a new website!

Post by Atari74user »

Happy New Year one and all!

I don't often post here, but I have decided to publish my hobbyist Atari website I have been messing around with for years. Merely a Google Site with my ramblings, things which interest me from an Atari perspective, serves as a catalogue of my own Atari stuff and projects, and articles et al which lean towards Atari music and MIDI. I will continue to add to it, but it is at least now in a suitable state where I feel I can now publish it.

https://sites.google.com/view/ataritosser/home
AtariTOSser
Medusa Hades 060 512mb, ET4000 / MACH64 | Atari Falcon 14mb, 68882, 8gb CF, Steinberg FDI, FA8, GigaFile & CT60e | Atari Jaguar, GD, Skunkboard & Cat Box | Atari 520STFM 4mb, Exxos Booster, TOS switcher, OverScan, UltraSatan, PARCP-USB, Unicorn-USB, ICD Link 2, ADAP, ADAP II, Lynex, ADAS-ST, SoundPool MO4, Steinberg MIDEX, SMPII, Emagic Log 3, C-Lab Unitor 2, Combiner & ExPort...
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: With a Happy New Year comes a new website!

Post by exxos »

Looking good! :bravo:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Atari74user

Post by Atari74user »

Thank you, much appreciated!

However it should be me thanking you, for creating products which has given me, what I consider, the perfect ST for my needs!

:cheers:
AtariTOSser
Medusa Hades 060 512mb, ET4000 / MACH64 | Atari Falcon 14mb, 68882, 8gb CF, Steinberg FDI, FA8, GigaFile & CT60e | Atari Jaguar, GD, Skunkboard & Cat Box | Atari 520STFM 4mb, Exxos Booster, TOS switcher, OverScan, UltraSatan, PARCP-USB, Unicorn-USB, ICD Link 2, ADAP, ADAP II, Lynex, ADAS-ST, SoundPool MO4, Steinberg MIDEX, SMPII, Emagic Log 3, C-Lab Unitor 2, Combiner & ExPort...
JezC

Post by JezC »

I look forward to looking through that in the near future. Always interested in the music and MIDI side of things!

Thanks for sharing your interests with the forum!

Edit - just started a quick browse of your website & there's lots of useful info on there!
I'll have to see which version of Logic Audio Falcon I bought & upgraded to...
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

Looks good! Been having a look. 8-)
US Atari 520 STFM (C070523-001 REV.D1) , Exxos PSU, 4MB Marpet Upgrade, Exxos 6 Chip TOS 1.04 USA, EmuTOS 20211020, Ultrasatan, PP Driver, Original Floppy Disk Drive, NEC Multisync EA193Mi Monitor, Star LC-10c Printer, iMP C100110-001 DMA.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos »

V2.2 booster :thumbup:
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
Atari74user

Post by Atari74user »

@exxos
I was lucky with that, if I recall I purchased the last v2.2 before you then revised. I had wanted an accelerator for years, I was always looking out for the old T accelerators.

@JezC Thanks, and nice, lucky you with an original Logic Audio. I tried my best, I merely tried to pull in information scattered across this here internet, and old periodicals I have, and tidy up inconsistencies I had found.

@Cosmic Puppet Cheers, I know we share interest in such Atari MIDI related stuff, right through to a Catskull YM2149.
AtariTOSser
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

@Atari74user Yes. I also agree with what you said about social media and have just joined spacehey because I can't stick the popular one.
US Atari 520 STFM (C070523-001 REV.D1) , Exxos PSU, 4MB Marpet Upgrade, Exxos 6 Chip TOS 1.04 USA, EmuTOS 20211020, Ultrasatan, PP Driver, Original Floppy Disk Drive, NEC Multisync EA193Mi Monitor, Star LC-10c Printer, iMP C100110-001 DMA.
Atari74user

Post by Atari74user »

@Cosmic Puppet Don't get me started!

Astounding to look back at the late great David Bowie's thoughts on the internet back in 1999, 'that grey space in the middle' certainly resonates to me:

Anyway, let me ponder more about whether the world is going mad, or I am getting old and grumpy? Now where did I put my old man stick!? :D

AtariTOSser
Cosmic Puppet

Post by Cosmic Puppet »

I have a vague memory of that. Can't watch the whole of that as I'm shunted. I think the world seems like that to every generation. The new kids accept what they grow up with, which is normal to them but alien to older folk. There's a couple who make things on youtube, and they were laughing at optical disks. We got floppies. :lol:

I was watching something the other day where someone said the biggest shift was when the Nuclear Bombs were created and we finaly had the ability to wipe ourselves out quickly.

Return to “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS”